The International Conference on Interactive Digital Storytelling (ICIDS) has released the 2022 Art Exhibition's call for work.
This year's curators are Clara Fernández-Vara and Nick Montfort, and the deadline is July 31.
- Alternate histories, presents, and futures
- Social connection and disconnection
- Cultural universals and differences
- Working across languages
- Playful words and languages
- Browser-based interactive digital art
- Electronic literature
- Parser-based interactive fiction
- Narrative-driven games
- Twine games/"Twines"
- Visual novels
- HTML5 narratives / games
- Bitsy games
- Art installations
- AR, VR, and XR works